Saturday 16 March 2013

Another Liebster award :)


So after my first Liebster award last week, there was another one from Gujarati Zaika in the offing and here I am accepting it with a very broad smile and completing the formalities, because more the merrier :-)

Since I put up those 11 random facts you have to write about yourself for Liebster only last week, I am not writing them again and also keeping the set of 11 questions I have to ask same as earlier.

So, I thank once again Hetal @ Gujarati Zaika for passing me the award and  here we go ,,,



Questions I had to reply:

Why you become food blogger?
This is very well mentioned in the “About Me” section of my blog, basically I am on my culinary journey and love sharing the experiences with all.

How you select your blog recipes?
I always try to do something new; something has subtle flavors and could be presented well.

Who is your favorite famous cook?
Martha Day and Sanjeev Kapoor.

Who is you inspiration?
Good food itself and the satisfaction derived from it.

What is your favorite cuisine?
Indian and Mexican, and anything nicely baked.

Your favorite cook book is?
I have my own cookbook diary where I keep writing and collecting the recipes I like.

Which is your coming recipes on your blog?
Keep checking my blog for latest updates :-)

Your most visited blog is?
Nothing in particular, but I keep looking for interesting blogs and recipes.

Your hobby other than cooking is?
Reading books and watching movies.

Do you want to change your blog name?
No.

Are you going to pass your Liebster award?   
Definitely yes!

11 Questions to answer by nominees


  1. What’s the best thing you ever ate?
  2. What is your favorite place for holidaying?
  3. Do you watch TV shows?  If so, which is your favourite?
  4. What beauty product you cannot live without?
  5. What you always aspired to be? Are your aspirations met?
  6. How do you spend your free time?
  7. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
  8. Which is your favorite recipe from your blog?
  9. What’s your favorite thing to have for dessert?
  10. Your favorite shopping destination?
  11. Sports or academics?


Now the Liebster award goes to


14 comments:

  1. Love your blog and I am happy to pass on the " Very inspiring blogger" award to you .

    http://gajuskitchen.blogspot.ae/2013/03/i-am-very-happy-to-receive-my-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Preeti! And thanks so much for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats...great to know about you...
    thanks for passing award to me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation......Thank you so much for passing it to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! I love the diversity of your recipes. Glad I chanced upon your blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thanks for passing the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Preeti,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my space and joining me.I did spend some time on ur blog.You have a good collection of vegetarian recipes esp love the curries.They look really rich and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for passing on the Liebster Award to me!! :)
    http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Preeti & thank you for passing on the award to me. First time at your blog - will definitely be coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How to share n display on blog...plz guide n help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiran,

      For accepting and sharing Liebster award, there are certain rules to be followed. Once you have the 11 questions answered, new 11 nominations and new 11 questions to be asked, you must create a new post on your blog and publish it.

      Then you must share this with all the 11 nominated and also with the person who shared the award with you.

      Please check http://kitchendelicacies.blogspot.in/2013/03/voila-my-first-award.html for the detailed rules.

      Hope it helps!

      Delete
  11. lovely page...lovely blog...joined and liked..please do the same with me too..thanksss....

    ReplyDelete