Wednesday 13 March 2013

Voila!!! My first award…


Hello Friends,
I am happy to share about my first award, by Rafeeda.
I thank all my fellow bloggers for their love and support.


The rules of the Liebster award:

1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The Liebster Award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3.  Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. Don’t nominate the person who nominated you.

11 Facts about me…


  1. I enjoy watching Hollywood movies and my fav stars are Leonardo dicaprio  and Tom Hanks.
  2. Whenever I get free time, I read books. (Presently, I am reading Sherlock Holmes)
  3. I love listening to old Bollywood music.
  4. I can watch comedy shows whole day. Most fav one is “Friends” and our desi “FIR”.
  5. I love playing badminton.
  6. French is my other communication medium after English and Hindi.
  7. During my childhood, I aspired to host a TV show!
  8. I am pure vegetarian and so are my recipes.
  9. I started cooking since last two years.
  10. Every recipe I post is first approved by my hubby (he is my personal gourmet!)
  11. And last I want to admit that I am a shopaholic. (I know most of women are…)

Interesting questions to answer…

1. Is your mind where your heart is?
I am presently very focused on experimenting in my kitchen and that is where my heart is…

2. Your favorite food
I like my food healthy and full of flavor, and though it’s hard to point just one specific item, Indian and Mexican dishes stand out for me.

3. Apart from cooking, what are your interests?
I love reading books and watching movies.

4. If you badly want to cook something and you cannot find the ingredients required, what would you normally do?
Initially I would look for a proper substitute, if not available then I’ll put the recipe on shelf and rush for the ingredients.

5. How do you describe "a bad day"?
 Well, If I plan to do some baking (which I love most) and there is a power cut, I feel really bad...

6. Your current working situation - being a housewife is totally acceptable, trust me!!! :)
I am a proud homemaker… and to put it in quotes …
“There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.” ― Thomas Wolfe

7. If there was an event you could stop the time at, what would it have been?
I would love to stop the clock at the morning hours when the Sun is just rising and giving that warm glow to the sky.

8. Rate your interest in food blogging on a scale of 1 to 10 - 1 is "least interested" (which I am sure nobody would take!) and 10 being "till I die!!!".
In present frame of my mind it is 10 without any doubt..

9. Intuitive or Calculative?
Intuitive

10. A habit you wish you could control.
My sweet tooth ;)

11. Your best food photography tip.
Use simple crockery especially white.

  
11 questions to answer by nominees…

  1. What’s the best thing you ever ate?
  2. What is your favorite place for holidaying?
  3. Do you watch TV shows?  If so, which is your favorite?
  4. What beauty product you cannot live without?
  5. What you always aspired to be? Are your aspirations met?
  6. How do you spend your free time?
  7. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
  8. Which is your favorite recipe from your blog?
  9. What’s your favorite thing to have for dessert?
  10. Your favorite shopping destination?
  11. Sports or academics, your pick?

Now the Liebster award goes to

13 comments:

  1. hi preeti, thank u for sharing this... :) nice to know about the movie and reading buff u r... i love that quote you put - like you said, yes, there is nothing more beautiful than cooking with lots of love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks a lot Preeti :)
    Loved to know more about you...
    And yes the power cut in Noida spoils my day also :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing on the award for my blog.. You have a lovely space. Iam your new follower. Appreciate your support for my blog too. Join mine if you feel it interesting...Thanks once again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Preeti and thanks for passing on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award Preeti! Loved reading abt you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Preeti,Thanks for sharing the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hop on to your blog on your Award post, Congrats.
    You have a neat space, happily following you, do visit my space sometime
    http://houseofspice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Preeti, Congrats on your first award and thanks for sharing it to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. As u already know, I answered ur questions :)

    ReplyDelete